Thursday, April 27, 2006

Conversation...


I like to make conversation. Not that I go out of my way to do it, but I like it. But there are places where you just SHOULDNT make conversation, and in my humble opinion, the loo is one such place. I mean, seriously, why talk in the loo? You have come to do your thing and he has come to do his thing. Get it done with people.

So, I was at the loo this morning - doing you know what - and this guy from my team comes and stands in the neighboring booth. He looked at me and smiled and said,

Him:
So, what are you doing?


Me:
Eh? (what the ***)


Him:
I asked, what are you doing?


Me:
Pretty much the same thing that you are!!!!!! (idiot)

Him:
Ofcourse.. hehehe.!

God have mercy, but I cant stand it when someone talks to me there.

One more thing that I cant stand in the loo is people singing/whistling. I mean, why do you HAVE to sing in the loo? I do understand that you are experiencing a revitalizing phenomenon there. But still, cant u keep your happiness to yourself? Whenever I hear someone sing, I wish someone would come there and strangle that fellow to death. Hmph.

So, bottom line is this. Your mouth neednt function in the loo. It has NO WORK there! So keep it shut.

Whoosh.

15 comments:

Whoosh 2 said...

@Abi: Yeah, I have noticed that too.. Just didnt have time to look into the source code for that malware. Let me check that soon and get it removed.

Unknown said...

ok it's weird enough that u guys kind of stand around and can umm.. basically see each other over a "compound" when ur doing you-know-what... if ur ok with that, then talking/singing is a much smaller problem!!

Sanket said...

I was coming out of one of the rest rooms at the Forum once when I noticed this kid (7-8 years) who was using the urinals. The reason I noticed him was this: A dude, apparently the kid's father, was standing just outside the door and conducting the kid's viva voce! "RAM?", he would inquire, and the kid would say, "Random Access Memory", while doing his thing in parallel. "Very good, ROM?"... Er.. wtf.. I wanted to tell the dude to kindly shut up and let the kid enjoy his moments of catharsis, at least. He can educate his kid later. Insane people.

J said...

LOL :)) unai kadupaethrathukunae varaangha da..enna panrathu :-)

Sheks said...

seriyaana arivu kettavanaa iruppaan pola irukku.u could have answered "me right now fighting a battle.dont disturb."

kuttichuvaru said...

somebody is 'piss'ed off!! :-)

Eclectic Blogger said...

next time u shud give a smart ass reply like kamal in sathi leelavathi :)

Whoosh 2 said...

@Chikuado: Madam, nobody "sees" each other over a compound :p

Whoosh 2 said...

@Sanket: Thats the IT revolution for u! :D

Whoosh 2 said...

@j: yeah.. enna panradhu! kali kaalam!

Whoosh 2 said...

@sheks: :P

Whoosh 2 said...

@Kutti: hhehee.. yeah! :D

Whoosh 2 said...

@EB: I was kinda hoping there wouldnt be a next time :D

Whoosh 2 said...

@Dumbs: yeah, add that to the list too..

Aline Masera said...

gostei da postagem. achei muito engraçada! VERY GOOD!