Thursday, April 13, 2006

The definitive HATE LIST...

Over the past one week my hate list has grown from almost nothing to a substantial lot!

Presenting, for the first time in the history of the blogosphere, Whoosh's hatelist...

No.6 -- Hutch.

I was trying to send an sms for over half-n-hour to you know who and bloody Hutch refused to send the sms over its network. It took me 10 attempts to send out a "Hi" by which time she left...

No. 5-- BSNL.
BSNL is the reason for my grutch against Hutch. I saw you know who come online and I typed "Hi" in my Google Talk and guess what... BSNL decides its a great time to go bonkers. The stupid net connection snapped. I was online the whole damn day without any problems. And only THEN did BSNL have to play the fool with me.. For this, BSNL gets position no 5.

No. 4 -- Bangalore Mahanagara Palike

Alrite, I don't really know who to blame for this , so I have decided to blame Bangalore Mahanagara Palike.. Again, she comes online today morning and we start chatting. 3 minutes into the conversation, my dear Bangalore Electricity Board feels jealous of me and decides to snap the power... BUGGERS!!!!

No. 3 -- The phanatic fans of Dr.Rajkumar

Ogey, I have nothing personal against Dr.Rajkumar. May his soul rest in peace. But hey, the dude was old and he died of natural causes. Then why do u put the lives of all the other people in Bangalore at risk by burning the bloody busses and pelting anybody and everybody with stones? You guys crazy or what? ****ers..

No. 2 -- The phanatic fans of Dr.Rajkumar -- again.

Now my problem is not with u guys burning down the buses 'n all. Why the hell do u close down the hotels? Dudes, I didnt get a cup of coffee from morning. I NEED MY LUNCH!!!!!!

No. 1 -- The phanatic fans of Dr.Rajkumar -- AGAIN

Guess I cant get enough of these idiots. Read my lips. U SPOILT MY CHENNAI TRIP!!! Got that? Read it again.. I HAD TO CANCEL MY CHENNAI TICKETS BECAUSE OF U GOOD FOR NOTHING HERO_WORSHIPPING IDIOTS!!!!!

There.. I feel much better now..

Hmph..

Whoosh.

17 comments:

DreamClicks said...

online? So i presume shez not in b'lore. Thaz sad, otherwise u wudda got 4 freakin days to be with her... screw the coffee and lunch!

Now that nothing is possible, stay calm, take a deep breath, and most importantly... continue doing it until Monday.

*take care*

Sheks said...

someone once told me tht kannadigas are brainless people and that bangalore's development is mainly bcos of tamilians.seems quite right.

dude,i dont mean u.i meant those phanatic fans of rajkumar.

kuttichuvaru said...

ya... heard abt the situation in B'lore!! its really stupidity to behave this way.... it is in no way a respect to the soul departed!!

che sara sara said...

take rest da...
stay indoors once in a way atleast...

div said...

ya, his fans over reacted on his death...which was not required thou' ,never seen bangalore so dead in my last 3 yrs... crazy fans.. .. simply 6 more ppl lost their life on his death :(
ya i understand ur situation not having proper food since wednesday....

Shiv said...

*Smiles at DV's comments*

:@DV : That's wat you think!! HE HE

J said...

Ughh! heard the same from another friend of mine...kodumai da. arivae illayaa avanghaluku elaam. Cha!

Unknown said...

Sheks - "kannadigas are brainless people and that bangalore's development is mainly bcos of tamilians" That is one hell of a stupid statement to make.

Whoosh 2 said...

@DV.. hehe.. thatz what u think :)

Whoosh 2 said...

Sheks.. Come on yaar. U could do better than that.. I sincerely hope that even my worst enemy isnt in Chennai the day ADMK or DMK loses their chief! :(

Whoosh 2 said...

@Kuttichuvaru: Well said :)

Whoosh 2 said...

@Sophia: yeah.. had loads of rest.. so much that I became so bored and I wanted to go to office soon ..:D

Whoosh 2 said...

@Kalai: Exactly!

Whoosh 2 said...

@Div: forget abt all this and concentrate on ur exams, madam :)

Whoosh 2 said...

@Shiv ;)

Whoosh 2 said...

@J: Hmm.. Vidu Vidu.. elaam kali kaalam!

Whoosh 2 said...

@WA: :)