Sunday, April 02, 2006

Of thinking a lot...

and missed opportunities...


My problem is that I THINK A LOT!!! Coming to a decision about something important takes a long time for me. For instance, a couple of years back I decided to buy a digital camera - but all the while I used to keep postponing the same saying that "In a month a better model would come to the market and I'll buy that one"... This kept happening for a good two years. Then one day I made up my mind. I walked into the camera store and out of gut feeling, I bought a camera. And guess what, the camera is AWESOME!!! That was when I decided a change in outlook was required. I just cannot keep pushing things away by "thinking too much".. There are somethings that JUST need to be done.

I am in a similar situation now and I am planning to act on GUT feeling.. Lets see how things work out!

Whoosh.

3 comments:

J said...

Good Luck ra :-)

Gladtomeetin said...

Good Lesson...All the Best ;-))

che sara sara said...

ha ha...so u say u have brains!!!