Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Fortune...

According to Orkut.com, my today's fortune reads as such...

" You will inherit a large sum of money"

Hmm.. Interesting. I am penning this post at 7:45 pm and let me look back at the monetary transactions I made today...

Lunch -- Rs. 120
Bus ticket from Salem to Bangalore -- Rs. 200
Bus ticket from Silk Board to Marathalli -- Rs. 20
Bus ticket from Marathalli to AECS Layout -- Rs. 6
VCD to spend time at home -- Rs. 15
Dinner -- Rs. 60
Hutch recharge -- Rs. 324
Soap -- Rs. 16
Fanta Bottle -- Rs. 20
Magazine -- Rs. 60
Water bottle -- Rs. 10
Biscuits -- Rs. 20

So, on a whole I have spent Rs. 861 today :( and I have had NILL monetary inflow. Hmm.. I am still waiting for my fortune. :P BuGgErS!!!!

8 comments:

che sara sara said...

lol @ vikki

Unknown said...

ada paavi... cycle gap la un blog-a oru kanakku book aakita!

Shiv said...

Agree with Chik....dei..roundaaa oru 1000 spend panni irukkalaam la

Just.Cliking said...

:)

J said...

idhellaam vaazhkaila sagajamappaa :D

Sheks said...

salem to bangalore 200 rupees!!!endha bus-la?safe-aa TNSTC-la vandhirukkalaam illa.

BZ said...

Hey did you include the Firfox ad in your blogspot yourself?? Irritating. :( when you want to visit the page.
Btw endha oorla lunch 120rs?! too much!

Whoosh 2 said...

@Abi: Has it EVER happened to u?