Sunday, January 01, 2006

Om Leelaigal - Part 2

UPDATE: Read more about Om at Flying Fantasy.

The Memo:

Idhu en friend CK kku nadantha oru kadhai. Ivan Chennai-la irukkura oru software company la 2 years aa vela paakuraan. Konja naal munaadi he got "released" from a project and he received a memo stating that he would be put under another project headed by a one Mr.D.

CK, indha D a pathi munaadiye kelvi pattirukan. This D is supposed to be a very "ferocious", "cunning", "strict", "unfriendly" sort of a person and CK kku indha aalukku adila velai panradhu suthamaa pidikala.. So, he replied to the email that he received stating to the effect that "Enakku indha aalukku adila velai panna ishtam illai. Avan oru *****, avan oru $#$#$, avan oru ^^$%#%#" and all the other bad adjectives that come to your mind. Further he added "Ivanukku adila velai panradhukku badhilaa, naan indha company a vittutei poiduvein". After typing this, he pressed Send.

What he didnt realize was that instead of pressing "Reply", he had pressed "Reply All" and this Mr.D was in the CC list of the original mail. So, this D also got CK's reply. Appram enna? Govinda Govinda dhaan!!! :)


Updates for this week:
1. We at Om celebrated our 3rd Anniversary this week.
2. We had a blogger's meet at Bessie Beach. Read more abt it at http://hearitfromshiv.blogspot.com

Wish you all a very happy new-year... And, a very special new year wish to Div. ;)

24 comments:

Sheks said...

i had a similar incident while SMSing(in my friends mob).i typed a msg "adi seruppaala" and sent it to every1.wat happened then?my frnd got abused.

Sheks said...

BTW do u recognise me??i'm mr.dumb who's always late to bloggers' meets and passes dumb statements that make even gr8 people falling on my legs,telling me to stop.

Shiv said...

Hahaha...too much da Vikki..had a hearty laugh abt that post..anyway u cheated me..u said u will call me wen u ppl meet...Grrr...and yeah..i am thinking of who to start off for the OM leelaigal..will let u know wen i do it..ok aa..:)

Unknown said...

hahaha...ive done this quite often with my mobile messages! Sending to the person about whom im cribbing in the message! :D

div said...

haha...nice one.. its a caution btw to all.. well from now, i better be careful in such matters..well will check the address before sending mails to any one..

thanx for the special wishes guru;)..me feeling great:)

che sara sara said...

once i got a sms from my student...i was shocked seeing the sms "it was invitation for a date"

and when i held by his ears ..he told me by mistake he put send all
and i was in his gal friends list...
but ...
i really still have my doubts...
...Gaud..crazy

tulipspeaks said...

lolz.. hie there..its my first visit here and being greeted by this hillarious post is simply amazing..btwn, just wanna know what happened to your friend after that?

Happy New Year


hugsss


=am000nie=

Whoosh 2 said...

@Sheks: What were u doing typing that message in ur friend's mobile?? Doesnt look as if u did that by mistake :p. Ofcourse, nenaivirukku daa...

Whoosh 2 said...

@Shiv: Oks.. Am waiting for ur part of the deal.. And hey, not fair. U said u would call me when u were leaving the place.. I was expecting ur call, but it never came!! :(

Whoosh 2 said...

@vikram:

And, what happened after that?

Whoosh 2 said...

@Div: My Pleasure madam! :) And dont forget the promise that u made to me!

Whoosh 2 said...

@Sophia: "And I still have my doubts".... Come on, give the guy a break.. Paavum avan!

Whoosh 2 said...

@Amutha: Varuga Varuga.. Well, this Mr.D apparently blew things out of proportion and CK was called for a hearing... But after that things got settled..

Whoosh 2 said...

@Jagan: ;)

Shiv said...

Wen did i tell u tat me will call u..photos paathen da..nice kewl ones at farmhouse..hope u all had a nice time

che sara sara said...

give him a brk...
u moron
i will..brk his head instead
wat say

Whoosh 2 said...

@Shiv: Eh, eppo vaa? Let me rewind.. Habbibullah road, Santro car, after u chatted with Nithya on the phone...

:p gothaaiyithaa?

Whoosh 2 said...

@Chemistry Vaathi:
Ennangakka, onnumey puriyalaiye! :(

Third Eye said...

Ha ha.. this is hilarious!! Btw, I have two doubts - Whats this "Om" group? and Why does Div et a special new year wish? [If I may ask ;)]

Whoosh 2 said...

@Third Eye:

Om is the name of our gang, the expansion of which is a secret!! Div gets a special new year wish 'cauz I forgot to wish her for her b'day a few days back. :)

Third Eye said...

Hmm... I am real curious to know what OM stands for ;)
Div-oda Bday mattuma marandhai?! Yennoda Bday-yayum thaan Marandhai.. Ada Paavi... Kalyanamaagadha ponnuna ivvalavu jolla? ;)

Gladtomeetin said...

Aiyo paavam.......Athaan yepavume mail pannum bothu jhakarthaiya irukannum !!!

Avan Thalaiyezhuthu ;-))

Whoosh 2 said...

@Preetha: Seri seri, polambaadhei :D

Whoosh 2 said...

@nithya: exactly!! :)