Saturday, December 10, 2005

Wooopie!!!!

Wow...

There was this photography competition in office in celebration of the Family Day here. So, I had sent in a couple of pics that I had shot.. and guess what, mine was among the top 50 entries - both of them.. I didnt win, but I didnt expect to anyways.. So why am I happy?? Both my snaps were a part of the photo exhibition arranged.. This is the first time that I have entered a photography competition and my snaps were exhibited.. WOW!!!

Fyi, this is a BIG Deal for me!! Wanna see the snaps?? Here u go!! (All links are clickable!!!)

Exhibition -
http://www.geocities.com/vikram_1982/pic1.jpg
Ennoda First Pic -
http://www.geocities.com/vikram_1982/pic3.jpg
Ennoda Sec Pic -
http://www.geocities.com/vikram_1982/pic2.jpg


Wooopie..
Whoosh.

10 comments:

div said...

hey congrats..
ur entry is also cool..
all the best for the next competition..
hope u win a prize next time:-)

Bharath Sattanathan said...

kalakkal kandasami agite poo ne! :P

Shiv said...

Congrats da...so the ones I chose were gud..Way to go Vikkii

NS said...

congrats..:) i liked the temple pic a lot.. other one wasnt very clear...
there is 1 pic which u feel shud have won, what is that pic? enakku onnume puriyala...
the winning entry looks great..

gP said...

Congrats! Just stopping by, u have a very nice blog design.

Whoosh 2 said...

@Div, Resh, Riya, FS, Siva, Nithya-kka and GP : Thanks a lot guyz :)

Whoosh 2 said...

@Nithya kka: The pic which I felt shud have won is a swan. It is on an artificial pond with lighting coming from under the water.. So, that kinda gave it a surreal effect!!!

Vikkki

DreamClicks said...

Cool pictures and good luck to you too...

Guess human faces (emotions) always win...??

Ambar said...

Vikki, nice going with the pics.
BTW, don't like the way your blog looks now..way too "whoosh"-like :-(

Visithra said...

nice shots ;) it would be nicer if u should us a larger image of ur shot ;)