Thursday, December 15, 2005

2006 Ahoy!!!

Not quite, but almost... aint it? I usually have a tuf time making new year resolutions.. and sometimes I dont have any.. I decided to start early this year and hence I present to u my top 10 new year resolutions for 2006...

1. Go to office at 9am. For some reason, I always reach office at 10:30... I seriously have gotta do something abt this!!!

2. Come back home at 9pm.. People talk abt work-life balance... Is that something like UFOs??

3. Eat food for dinner.. Note to self: Good day biscuits are not food!

4. Reduce Pizza consumption from once a week to once a month.. Note to self: Pizzas are not "food" either!

5. Go to Gym... Did I hear someone say "yeah, right"????

7. Learn Telugu properly.... No No.. Shreya isnt a golti :p

8. Learn Kannada properly... Sorry, Shreya isnt a Kannadiga either! :p

9. Become Mr.Universe.. (Hey, this is my blog afterall.. and these are my resolutions.. Heck with u!!)

10. Learn to count. Did anyone notice that No 6 was missing?? :D


Lets see how things shape up -- or shape down, for that matter!

Whoosh.
:)

4 comments:

IBH said...

If u eat good day biscuits then u dont have to hit the gym :)
so cut it out..
but seirously whooshie (yippiee i like this name) do not skip dinners ....i suffer for that mistake..andit is not nice :( :)

Whoosh 2 said...

@IBH: Well, u know, sometimes u need to educate ur body that something called a gym exists.. U need to experience every facet of life :)

Whoosh 2 said...

@Dumbs: Bringing it down from midnight to 9pm would be an acheievement in itself! :)

div said...

nice resolutions..all the best..;)
appo shreya malayali ya ille tamil aa??? lol