Friday, February 24, 2006

Google Weather!!

Weather?? -- Whether?

Look at the temperature that Google showed on my screen today!!



Mez ROTFL!!!!

There was something I wanted to tell you guys.. Please take this as a word of advice from me... "Indha Oomai Kusumbanungala Nambave Koodathu!".
I was like, "Neeyada idhei pannei"!! So take my word people!!!

On a totally different note, there is this song from "Naagariga Komaali" that has kept me pretty hooked on for the last couple of days! Its a pretty small song, something like 50 seconds.. The lyrics goes like this,

"Cell-aathaa, Cellu maariyaathaa,
indha pasanga vidum jollu perum lollaathaa...
Gaali-aatha, Purse-u gaali aatha,
idhu america kaluthula pota thaali aatha..."


As I dont support piracy, I wont point you to the location of the song. So, i wont tell you that the song is available on www.mohankumars.com, I wont tell you that the name of the album is "Naagariga komaali" and I also wont tell you that registering at that site is free.. While you are at it downloading that song, try the song "Vaazha meenu" from the film "Chithiram Pesudhadi".. Sooper cool ghana!

Moving on to other things in life, life sucked on thursday night.. I came home from office at 6pm 'cauz there are some good programs on STAR World on Thursdays.. Just when "friends" started, boosh.. current poidichi.. The damn current didnt come back till 10pm after which the only thing on Indian television is alugaachi.. Grrr!!!!

Oh yeah.. I have been having some trouble with English too.. Why in the whole wide world would "Flammable" and "Inflammable" mean the same thing?? I googled for it and found the reason.. Apparently inflammable stands for "ability to be inflamed".. still beats me!!! Why would inflame mean the same as flame?? well.. anybody who can solve this will get 1000 gold coins from me..

Btw, I am missing my chicken.. This photo reminds me of somebody a little too well!


And hey, "When was the last time you did something for the first time??"?? For me it was yesterday.. I kept a telugu song as my caller tune last night.. heheh.. Never done that before!!!

One more thing.. I have a new hairstyle!! Muhahahahha! But the sad part is that according to the BBC, my new hairstyle sucks! :(

And on a sign off note.. I am penning a new Shreya story and I am introducing a sister character for Shreya.. So I need a new name and my mind is drawing a blank.. So suggest some name for Shreya's sister. The person who suggests the name I choose will have to give me a KISS!!! :D

Wokay, thats it from me..
Tata!
Whoosh.

23 comments:

Vincent said...

Hi Vikki :)
First time here. Couldn't resist commenting on this one.
Here are my suggestions for the sister's name.
Shweta
Sharadha( 2nd std school miss paeru madri irukka? seri NEXT! )
Swapnasundari or Sapna for short. :)

Uma Maheswari said...

Hi Vikki,

What about Munniamma or Karuthamma... If you give some weird prizes, you will get such weird names..

;-)
Uma

Vincent said...

Oops! Noticed that part just now. (The Complete Idiots Guide to Blogging, Chapter 17: Must read posts completely before getting really excited about commenting.)

!!??

Anyway, I'm sure the prize applies only to the girls. Right Vikki?

Mythreyee said...

@ vikki
enna ezhavu prize ithu? wanted 2 suggest sum names, but makin me think twice now! n enakkum romba naala 6th std-la intha doubt irunthuthu... lorry mela inflammable poturntha thanni lorry so pathikaathu-nu nenachen.. but then used 2 wonder y it was "HIGHLY" inflammable! apram thaan therinjuthu real meanin! :D english = dumb language. n un hairstyle-kum bbc-kum enna connexn? deccan chronicle-la intha maari sooper news varuthu-na othukalaam... yen bbc-ya anavasyama izhukara?!

Visithra said...

lol since vincent has suggested a name - r u getting a kiss form him? ahem sohlaveh illeh ;p

Unknown said...

hehe....why do genius and ingenius mean the same?? Answer me first! :)

And i dont have any intentions in altering my sexual orientation! :P

Whoosh 2 said...

@Vincent: Nice names there dude.. but dont u worry.. i am straight :)

Whoosh 2 said...

@Uma: I just might select those names.. so :D

Whoosh 2 said...

@Mythreyee: Enna yezhavu prize aa? adi paavi.. idha vida oru sooper prize irukumaa?

Whoosh 2 said...

@Vincent: I need to "select" that name first.. thats the "loop hole" that i have :D

Whoosh 2 said...

@Visithra: I havent selected that name, na! ;)

Whoosh 2 said...

@Vikram: naan dhaan first-u kettein.. so, nee enna answer pannu!

Sheks said...

shreya yaaru?un ragasiya snegithiyaa???

Whoosh 2 said...

@Sheks: En uyir!

che sara sara said...

ha ha..dai vikki...so eppo yarukku mutam koduka pore...!!!

DreamClicks said...

I almost thought of a name.... until i read this "The person who suggests the name I choose will have to give me a KISS!!!"

So, TaTa.

How old is Shreya's sis btw?! :P

Ambar said...

Vikki, first of all, how old is she?
Secondly is she single?

Umm..actually scrap the second question, that doesn't matter :D

Whoosh 2 said...

@Sophia: sooper figuru yedhaavadhu reply pannumaannu waiting ;)

Whoosh 2 said...

@DV: well, she is 16! ;)

Whoosh 2 said...

@ambar: she is 16 man.. and ya, she is single.. i havent met her as yet, u see! ;)

Whoosh 2 said...

@Dumbs: on the contrary, i am driving more females towards my blog. :D

Blogeswari said...

Samyu aka Samyuktha

Shreya and Samyu
nalla illa?

Blogeswari said...

1)Kaavya
2)Svara
3)Dhwani
4)Shakti